Storekeepers jobs in Dubai are available, Storekeepers, also known as store clerks or just clerks, are responsible for managing the cash register and keeping track of inventory in retail stores such as supermarkets and convenience stores.
Their job is to make sure the store has sufficient supplies of items to sell and they must know what’s on sale, which will vary depending on the time of year and whether or not it’s a special occasion.
If you’re looking for an easy way to earn a good salary and also work in an area of your expertise, then you should consider becoming a storekeeper in Dubai.
Storekeepers in Dubai are responsible for looking after the running of their department, including all the aspects of inventory management and customer service, which makes this one of the most interesting jobs in the UAE.
Most of us are aware of the luxury lifestyle and high standard of living in Dubai, but not many people know that one of the top employers are actually storekeepers!
As a matter of fact, storekeepers in Dubai earn $15,000 – $20,000 USD per month! And since storekeepers don’t require any formal education or special skills, their jobs are sought after by both experienced and fresh graduates alike.
|Location||Dubai – United Arab Emirates|
|Education||Diploma, Any Graduation|
|Nationality||Any Anglophone National, Any European National, Any GCC National, Any Arabic National|
AED 3,000 – 5,000 ($811 – $1,351) per month.
Jobs in Dubai with a good Salary
Job Description for Storekeeper job:
- Receive and reconcile all incoming materials with the purchase order.
- Keep track of item receipts and issuances to ensure they are appropriately permitted.
- Request that things be purchased once they reach the reorder level.
- Make sure we don’t run out of any essential supplies.
- Provide management with inventory reports on a regular basis.
- Double-check that all goods are properly kept.
- Ensure the objects’ physical safety.
- Maintain a clean and well-organized store.
- Manage the inventory system after it has been installed by DPW IT.
- Order and receive items in collaboration with the Purchasing and Operations departments.
- Refuse to accept things that are broken, unsatisfactory, or wrong.
- Maintain strong ethical relationships both internally and outside through managing supplier relationships.
How to Apply:
Click here to Register at naukrigulf.com to send the application for Storekeeper jobs in Dubai.