People from the countries such as Pakistan, Bangladesh, Srilanka move to other countries as the resources of these countries can not cope with the rate of increase of population. Countries that suit them most are Gulf Countries for a number of reasons. Here we shall discuss a number of ways to search for a job in the United Arab Emirates.
If you have wasted your precious time in sending a resume to a number of agents without any fruitful answer then this article is for you. Here we are going to discuss legit ways to find in UAE.
- Make an Attractive CV
- Make a Linked In Profile and Link with legit Companies
- Spend time in searching Jobs websites that offer Legit jobs
- Send Resume in all the Job Portals and real Websites.
- Spend some time in Gathering the Contacts of Hiring Officers from the Majer Websites
- Get attatch to all the Youtube channels that deals in jobs in UAE.
- If You have money and can afford to take risk. Visit UAE on Visit Visa.
- Visit Visa of UAE is Quite Cheap as Compared to other Countries.
- In case you Do not get a responce by sending CV to websites contact the hiring managers.
- For UAE best way is to search for some residental place and visit the country on visit Visa.
- Do not get your self Scam by fake agents, Google out for the Govt Approved Hiring Agencies and apply by that
Make an attractive CV that contains all your academic information as well as your experiences. The most important thing in the CV is to make it as easy to read as possible. In most cases, Hiring Manager does not have enough time to read every CV in detail thus make it more attractive and easy to read.
Furthermore, must attach every experience that you have got from anywhere. In Case your experience does not match with the post that you are applying for still share that in the CV. The CV must be Short and Comprehensive.
Linked In Profile
Linked In is the most important social media site for job hunters. You can search for the Hiring manager of every company on Linkedin. Keep yourself connected to them on LinkedIn. Keep in mind that do not spam by asking them again and again for the job that will make a bad Impact.
There is a number of sites that offer jobs but you would have to search for light jobs. The easiest way to seek out whether a site is legit or not is by its traffic. Fake sites can not get huge traffic thus check site traffic by sembler. And apply on the site in case they have huge traffic.
The best way to get a Job IN UAE is to visit the country for at least three months on the visit Visa. It will become easier in case you have a family member living in UAE. In that case your stay in UAE will become very easier.
During the stay, you will have to submit your CV to a number of Companies. In case you are a talented man there are chances that you will get a good-paying job in UAE.