As a Mechanic Helper, you will play a vital role in supporting our mechanics and technicians in their day-to-day tasks. Your primary responsibility will be to assist with the maintenance, repair, and servicing of vehicles under the guidance of experienced mechanics. This position requires a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and a passion for the automotive industry.
|Company Name||Orillia, ON|
|Salary||19.85 $ hourly 37.5 hours per week|
|Experience||7 months to less than 1 year|
|Education||Secondary (high) school graduation certificate|
|Last Date To Apply||2023-06-15|
- Carry out the following tasks:
- Transport tools, equipment, and materials.
- Assist in surveying activities by holding stakes.
- Ensure the safety of workers and the general public by signaling safety procedures.
- Provide assistance to tradespersons, apprentices, and other workers as directed.
- Clean work areas and machines.
- Work conditions and physical capabilities:
- Physically demanding work.
- Requirement for manual dexterity.
- Engaging in a mix of sitting, standing, and walking is often necessary.
- Flexing, stooping, and assuming a kneeling position might be required.
- Ability to handle heavy loads.
- Expectation of a large workload.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Personal suitability:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral communication.
- Organizational skills.
- Team player.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Health care plan
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining our team as a Mechanic Helper, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and qualifications. We appreciate all applications, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Email: [email protected]
Last Date: 2023-06-15