We are currently seeking a motivated and skilled Painter Helper to join our construction team in Canada. As a Painter Helper, you will work closely with experienced painters to assist in various painting projects within the construction industry. Your primary responsibility will be to support the painters in preparing surfaces, mixing paints, and applying coatings to ensure a high-quality finish. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to gain valuable experience and develop their skills in the construction and painting field.
|72 Saddlecrest Link NECalgary, ABT3J 0Z3,Canada
|23.00 $ hourly 35 to 40 hours per week
|No degree, certificate or diploma
|Last Date To Apply
- Loading, unloading, and moving construction materials
- Mixing, pouring, and spreading materials
- Sorting and stacking salvaged materials
- Performing the task of remediation for chemical spills and other types of contaminants.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
- Fast-paced work environment
- Repeating tasks
- Physically demanding job
- Must have own tools and equipment, including steel-toed safety boots
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Ability to work well in a team
No degree, certificate or diploma
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining our team as a Store clerk, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and qualifications. We appreciate all applications, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Email: [email protected]
Last Date : 2023-06-15